Notice to amateurs! Whether you are more in love with the road or passionate about all terrain, the Gard is full of routes for cyclists. Greenways, cycle routes, loops, there is a lot of choice. One of the loops goes right to the Mas des Sages. It is the Capitelles loop, and you can see the itinerary on the photo at the bottom of this page. Other cycle routes for cyclo-tourism are available on the website of the Tourist Office of the Destination Pays d'Uzès Pont du Gard.
At the Mas des Sages, we will be very happy to welcome you during your cycling trips. Everything is done to make your life easier, with a personalized and attentive welcome. We offer you, among other things:
- a closed space to store your bikes and mountain bikes
- repair and maintenance equipment
- a socket to recharge your electric bikes
- routes and cartography
- contact details for bicycle rental companies and repairers
- taxi services for you and / or your luggage*
- a washing machine and space to dry it, outside or in the machine**
- breakfast and early departure on request (from 6:30 a.m.)
and of course all the tourist and practical information on our beautiful destination.
How does this sound? Good? Contact us now to book your stay!
Label Accueil Vélo
* taxi service at current rates - eg. Aubussargues <-> Uzès (return trip) approx. 35 € day rate, 50 € night rate (> 7 pm)
** washing machine : 3,50 € - dryer: 5 €